- Wondering Where the Luckiest Lotto Suburbs are? Shhhh, we know….
- Liam Neeson’s New Blockbuster Movie To Be Filmed In A Small Victorian Town This Summer
- Cher’s Dating Advice for All Women Is Completely Unexpected
- Outback Wrangler Matt Wright to stand trial over chopper crash that killed Chris Wilson
- Top 10 Video Games for Christmas 2023
- Aussies Set to Enjoy Cheaper Petrol for Christmas
- Snap-Happy Gondola Riders Capsize and Take Icy Plunge!
- You won’t believe the cost of Kevin’s groceries in Home Alone now
- A New Low in Political Conduct? Politician casts Vote from Pub!
- Australia Post’s New Game Plan: Goodbye Daily Letters
The Commercial Radio Code of Practice 2017 (Code) regulates content broadcast on commercial radio.
The Code provides a formal complaints process for matters pertaining to the Code. A copy of the Code is available at the Commercial Radio Australia website here.
If you wish to make a complaint under the Code about something you heard on one of our broadcasts you can either:
· Write a letter and mail it to 4 Peary Street, Darwin, NT, 0800.
More information about what to include in your letter of complaint can be found at the Commercial Radio Australia complaints information page here.
For general feedback please contact the station manager on 08 8941 9999.