Darwin RSL 104th ANZAC Day Commemoration
0500 - ‘Gunfire’ breakfast – Deck Bar
0530 - Public begin assembling at Cenotaph
0550 - Veterans form up at ANZAC Walk at Bicentennial Park, the Esplanade and March to seating in front of Cenotaph
0600 - Dawn Service commences at The Cenotaph, The Esplanade
Order of Dawn Service
* Master of Ceremonies, Mr Bill Buckley welcomes all guests
* Arrival of the RSL contingent, led by the Drum Corps of the Australian Army Band - Darwin
* The Prelude
* Mounting of the Australian Defence Force Catafalque and Flag parties
* Wreath or Book laying on Cenotaph
* Guest Speaker: Wing Commander Steven Parsons, RAAF
* Hymn Recessional
* ANZAC Service – The Chaplin
* Recitation of the Ode of Remembrance: Mr Stephen Gloster, President Darwin RSL
* Last Post
* One minutes' silence
* The Chaplain
* The Darwin Chorale, accompanied by the Australian Army Band – Darwin, will lead the National Anthems of New Zealand and Australia
* Dismount Catafalque and Flag Parties
* Official Party Departs
0700 - Reunion breakfast – Deck Bar
0730 - ANZAC Day Mass St Mary’s Cathedral
0845 - Parade forms up on Esplanade
0900 - Parade moves off from
* Along Knuckey St.
* Right into Cavenagh St.
* Dismiss at Bennett St/Civic Centre area
0930 - Reunion at Deck Bar & Hotel Darwin
The Katherine Dawn Service begins at 6am, at the the Cenotaph on O'Shae Terrace.
Please assemble at 5:45am.