Chester Bennington's Toxicology Results Revealed
Linkin Park's late frontman Chester Bennington's toxicology results have been revealed and show a little more to the story of what was in his system when he died.
Bennington's autopsy and toxicology results show that the singer had a small amount of aclohol and MDMA (ecstasy) in his system when he was found dead in his Californian home in July.
A bottle of the perscription medication Zolpidem was also found of the dresser of his bedroom, but the toxicology report did not mention the drug in his system.
Linkin Park will be releasing a live album 'One More Light Live' on December 15, and will feature performances from Bennington's final shows.